Meet Your San Antonio Dentist
S. Jade Wylie, DDS
Dr. S. Jade Wylie is a recent graduate of The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, and she has already completed one year of advanced dental studies. Dr. Wylie benefits from a number of special certifications, including Invisalign and sedation dentistry. She says the most rewarding thing about her job is the opportunity to care for people with severe dental anxiety through sedation dentistry.
Originally from Abilene, Texas, Dr. Wylie enjoys spending time with her family, including her sister, her nieces and nephew, and her younger brother. Dr. Wylie says she’s always loved the outdoors, and you can frequently find her hiking, paddle boarding, biking the Mission Reach of the San Antonio River, or heading up to Austin to swim at Barton Springs. She is also passionate about travel -- she’s already been to 14 different countries and can’t wait to see more.
- Board of Directors, San Antonio Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, Texas Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, San Antonio District Dental Society
- Member, Texas Dental Association
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology