New Dental Patient Information – San Antonio, TX
Your Best Smile
is Waiting for You
The team at New Image Dentistry has been changing the way people think about dental care for over 25 years, and we look forward to doing the same for you thanks to our premier care and service. To get started with our dental office, please take a moment to read over the helpful information below. It covers what will happen during your first appointment as well as our payment options. Of course, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you and give you your dream smile!
Your First Visit
After you have been greeted by our friendly staff, your appointment will begin with an assistant taking some intraoral photos and X-rays of your mouth. You’ll then get a gum evaluation by a hygienist before you’re introduced to your dentist. They will perform an exam and show you the images from earlier on a flat screen TV in the treatment room so you can see exactly what they are talking about. Together, you will put together a treatment plan designed to meet your dental goals, and then you’ll have a chance to ask questions before you’re brought back to the front desk.
New Patient Forms
We have made our new patient forms available to you online. For your convenience, we recommend completing these forms before your first appointment.
New Image Dentistry offers world-class dental care without a large price tag. We believe that quality and affordability should go hand-in-hand, which is why we’re in-network with several popular dental insurance providers, including Aetna, Cigna, Humana, Guardian, Delta Dental, MetLife, BlueCross BlueShield, and UnitedHealthcare. Our insurance coordinator, Claudia, will be happy to answer any questions you might have and ensure you’re maximizing your benefits at every appointment.
If you currently do not have dental insurance, or if you require extensive care that won’t be adequately covered by your plan, don’t worry, we have an easy way to make your treatments affordable. You can break up the cost with low-to-no interest financing from CareCredit. In just a few minutes, you can choose a plan, sign up, and get the services you need while paying installments designed to fit comfortably into your budget.
One of New Image Dentistry’s primary goals is to prevent the cost of treatment from prohibiting you from getting the quality care you need or desire. If you have dental insurance, we’ll strive to maximize your insurance benefits and make any remaining balance as easily affordable as possible. For uninsured patients, Dr. Holland has created an In-Office Dental Plan to facilitate access to affordable care. Additional efforts to achieve this goal include:
- Participation as In Network PPO Providers for most major dental insurances. We will electronically file on your behalf on the date of your appointment. Our team will exhaust all efforts to facilitate your access to your benefits.
- Lending Point. Provides 0% to low interest personal loans based on qualification up to $25,000 as soon as the next business day with affordable payment plans. Checking an offer will not affect credit scores at www.lendingpoint.com.
- With CareCredit, you can spread your payments out over a designated timeframe. CareCredit offers many low- and no-interest plans based on qualification. You can apply online at www.carecredit.com and receive an immediate line of credit.
- Alpheon Credit. Financing offered through Community Bank that acts as a medical credit card that can cover dental implants, braces, crowns, veneers, Invisalign, and gingival grafting. Loans can range from $1000-$40,000 with monthly payments that range between $99-$299. More info at www.goalpheon.com
- Citi Health Card. Third-party financing that offers flexible payment plans for the health care treatments your family needs. You can apply online at www.citicards.com
- A third-party financing program that manages monthly payment plans for patients who need orthodontic treatment. For more information, visit www.orthobanc.com
- Pre Payment “Lay Away” Option. Patients may negotiate a “lay away” style payment plan in an effort to cover their portion prior to the beginning of treatment.
- Split Payment Option. Payment may be split if your treatment takes more than one visit.
- We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
- 5% discount on full CASH payments upfront for uninsured services on or before date of treatment. Not applicable to patients enrolled in our In-Office Dental Plan.
- 10% discount on full fee treatment for uninsured senior patients not enrolled in our In-Office Dental Plan.
Our fees are based on the quality materials we use and the time, effort, and skill required in performing your needed treatment. We charge what is usual and customary for our area. We will assist you with your benefit eligibility before treatment to help you calculate your costs and maximize your insurance. We will be sensitive to your financial circumstances and do everything possible to help you achieve optimal oral health.
Payment for services is due at the time services are rendered unless prior arrangements have been made. Checks that are returned to our dental office from your financial institution are subject to a $35.00 returned check fee. This fee covers the processing fees that are charged to our dental office.
Ultimately, you are responsible for payment regardless of your insurance company’s coverage. We cannot guarantee any estimated coverage. Because the insurance policy is an agreement between you/or your employer and the insurance company, all patients are directly responsible for all charges incurred at New Image Dentistry
We would be happy to discuss our fees and how they relate to your particular situation. We also realize that temporary financial situations may affect timely payment of your account. If such problems do arise, we encourage you to contact us promptly for assistance in the management of your account. Most often, financial misunderstandings can be managed with a phone call. Please feel free to contact our wonderful staff at any time to discuss any concerns you may have.
Due to the extensive amount of time our staff and doctors devote to preparing and reserving uninterrupted time for reservations over 2 hours, we require a deposit of $150.
Rescheduling/Missed Appointment Policy
Our dental office is dedicated to quality care and exceptional service. Our doctors and team will spend extensive amounts of time preparing for your visit. Broken and missed appointments can create scheduling problems for our team as well as other patients. If you find that you must change your appointment, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice.
If proper notice is not received, a fee of $55.00 will be charged.
If you ever have questions about financial arrangements, please don't hesitate to call our dental office. Our financial coordinator will be happy to explain your options and help you in any way possible.